SniperGunZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application.

5 posters

Go down

ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application. Empty ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application.

Post  ForsakenSoul Sat 28 Feb - 23:28:08

Names; ForsakenSoul
IRL Name: Ryan
IGN: ForsakenSoul

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
I live in USA, New York to be more specific.

Hourly play time;
Weekdays: 4pm-10pm. 3+ hours.
Weekends: Varies, possible to be on at any time. 4+ hours. or more.

You won't ever catch me inactive. I promise you that

Reason you think you should be a Admin;
Things are split into several catagories of what I can do for you and the server.

Peacekeeping- I would ensure that the server does not go into chaos. I would enforce the rules and prevent the server go to ruin because of people that break the rules. Such as, but not limited to hackers and glitchers. I'm not going to go in much detail about hackers and etc. We are all aware of them.
Entertainment- To have fun! That's why this is a game, right? I could hold events and play on the server when im asked. and make it a more pleasant time. By having fun it would give the server more reputation and accomplish the goal of the server. To play a game and enjoy it!
Updates and Staff- This would include me posting any necessary announcements and helping with server maintenance. I can also help solve problems (staff or general) and make decisions pertaining to the server.

I'll be here for the ups and downs. You'll just have to get to know me more if you think that.

Short and to the point.

Past experiences with private servers;
I've played Daemons Ring GunZ a little bit. Not a whole lot to say about it except it showed me the differences in pservers. The interface, guns, items, maps and gave me a better idea on how people act being on and playing in one. Ive played Legacy Gamers GunZ for a period of time and went on the forum a lot and knew some of the GMs. More so because they are the ones you see ingame. Freestyle GunZ is the private server I use to play. I've gotten close to the people in that community also. I have participated in some events which are very fun, having sometimes funny conversations, playing with the GMs and other players. What some of the GMs from F GunZ are doing now is making their own private server and breaking away, to better manage the server and have more control over it. I know all the Devs and GMs and Mods there.but now that im in the Snipergunz community i have to say that i'd enjoy every second of it ever since i've joined.

I also play ijji.

Account Name: ForsakenSoul
Character Name: ForsakenSoul
Email: Speedy@kaamail.com

Apply for: Administrator

Do you have Experience: Yes, i've had experiences with Other Online GunZ Online Private Server,i also was an owner of one myself Smile i've owned a GunZ server which taught me new things and different kinds of ways to look upon them. i also want to say that i've managed with many decieving gamers and many truthful and loyal people. which had gotten me thinking that most people need some trust and loyalty back aswell as them either hating you and trying to hack the server =X.
anyways i stand here in the SniperGunZ Community to see what i can accomplish along the way.

Do you code PHP: N/A

Do you code MYSQL: N/A

Do you code MSSQL: Yes, i've worked with many mssql servers because i know i've gotten in many messes where i needed to help others accomplish their own GunZ online private servers.Also i've learned from my awful mistakes which i think many wouldn't even going back to, but i did and it just teaches you that even though i've failed before i'm still going for it no matter what.Because learning from your mistakes is what life is all about Smile

Do you code VB.NET: N/A

Do you code C++: Trying To Learn it Smile (it doesn't hurt to try you know.)

Example of your work: Well i haven't gotten here yet but soon i will be showing my previous work :=] -ForsakenSoul

Other Informaion: I can provide other players to play in this Great Community we all like to call SGunZ.

Contact Info;
AIM: streetthug4545 (<--never online)
XFIRE: Freed0m2k (<--never online)
MSN: Speedy@kaamail.com (<--best way to contact me)

Any other questions please ask!

------------

Email: Speedy@kaamail.com

Account Name: ForsakenSoul
Character Name: ForsakenSoul

What do you want to work for? i want to work for the SniperGunz Community, as an Administrator.

Experience: I've made the SniperGunz Banner. Smile
Dedication on SniperGunZ: i will help and appreciate more players to join the SGunz Community
Can you Code?: a little bit
What made you want to work for SniperGunZ?: Because i am helpful and active on everytime i get a chance on the time of day of mines.
Can you make custom items?: No but i can find items to add to SniperGunz
Proof of Work: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/28jfslg.jpg

Other Information: I've been a GM for the DarkGunz Community and more private servers that will not be mentioned around here Razz. I also have been working on some development on Any type of photoshop structures.

ForsakenSoul

Back to top Go down

ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application. Empty Re: ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application.

Post  Matt Mon 2 Mar - 3:43:17

afro
Good luck! We apoligize that we have not gotten to your application yet.
king
Matt
Matt
Administrator

Back to top Go down

ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application. Empty Re: ForsakenSoul's Administrator Application.

Post  Tony Sat 7 Mar - 5:44:34

good Luck speedy i upport you 1000000000000000000...............-and on and on and on- Very Happy Very Happy
Tony
Tony
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ForsakenSoul Mon 9 Mar - 6:00:03

Thanks guys!

ForsakenSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Thu 12 Mar - 7:29:07

Forsakensoul ,
Good Luck on getting your staff position.
I support you.
Hope ya make it.
But um one thing.
Please be more active i rarely see you on.
Trey
Trey
Gamemaster

http://www.myspace.com/trey_peppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu 12 Mar - 7:34:03

Agreed Forsaken he is correct ive talked to you once since ive been here.
Matt
Matt
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd Mon 16 Mar - 18:35:34

Can't be in the staff team if your inactive.
Sorry, Your application is denied.

Lloyd

https://snipergunz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down